January 1, 2009

A whole new Year coming up!



We just got back from spending a wonderful Christmas in Fort Lauderdale with my mom and Jean- Luc.
It was a very special for us to be back in Florida together since Angela and I met there in feb last year. Also I haven't spent
Christmas Holidays with my mom in over 15 years!!! Living in a tourist town like Whistler has always been hard for
me to go home to my family for the holidays. But this time, Costa Rica was only a 2 hour flight away.

Now back in San Jose, we are ready to hit the road into a New Year on the journey. We will be making our way to the
Caribbean Coast into Panama. Our next challenge will be finding the cheapest and safest way to Colombia via the
San Blast Islands.

We hope you all had a wonderful New Year as we did and wish you all a wonderful new year with lots of love, smiles and sunshine.

A&A

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go get them tigers!!
i'll be chekking the site a lot!
X
your friend from belguim and costa rica
Pino

Melvis Batista said...

Hello is exiting to know people like you enjoy the adventures over the planet, Iam from san lorenzo very close to santa catalina and also work for Girag Panama in the airport, he reason because I found your blog is very important for me to know if my riders are happy with the girag service or not, if you or any friend have any concern dont hesitate to contact me at melvis.batista@girag.com. Thanks and have a safe trip